Biomaxima invests in a new production plant

test probki rekawiczka

Ten post jest także dostępny w języku: polski

On Monday, Biomaxima announced that it had signed a preliminary agreement for the purchase of real estate for a new production plant in the Special Economic Zone in Lublin. The total cost of the purchased property is nearly PLN 4 m. A new, two-storey building will be constructed there.

New plant – new opportunities

Under the contract signed, Biomaxima will become the owner of a developed property, which is located in the immediate vicinity of the company’s current production plant in Lublin.  The area of the purchased plot is 4,000 m2. It has been informed that currently there is a one-storey production building with a social and office area of 1,043.9 m2. As part of the investment Biomaxima plans to build a new, two-storey building with an area of 800-900 m2.

The new production plant is to be financed in 20% from Biomaxima’s own resources. The remaining 80% will be covered by debt financing.

Development plan for Biomaxima

The new plant is to provide capacity for the production of AST systems for drug susceptibility testing (MIC). In addition, it will manufacture molecular diagnostics products, including PCR tests. The company plans to expand its product range in this area. Apart from tests for clinical applications, the company also intends to produce tests for the food and cosmetics industries.

As part of the investment, the Management Board also plans to relocate the current production of rapid immunochromatographic tests (further development of this segment is planned) and increase production capacity in the field of microbiological substrates.

Similar Posts

One Comment

  1. I lost my Job few months ago,my wife left me ,could not get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn’t get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $2000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $22,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don’t know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good trade management system. 
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_fx or Gmail :

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *