Selvita acquires in Croatia

laboratorium analizator

Ten post jest także dostępny w języku: polski

Selvita, which specialises in laboratory research and development services for external customers, has announced the conclusion of its first acquisition agreement. The Polish company will acquire 100% of shares in a Croatian company operating on the contract research market in the pre-clinical area. However, certain conditions must be met beforehand.

Fidelta in Selvita’s structure in January

Selvita informed about its plans to increase the scale of its operations some time ago (we wrote more about it here). Now the plans have begun to materialise and the company will make its first acquisition. Selvita announced in its current report that it had entered into a conditional sale agreement with Galapagos NV, based in Belgium.

As part of this transaction, Selvita will acquire 100% of shares in Fidelta d.o.o., Croatia. It has been revealed that the acquisition of the Croatian company will cost Selvita EUR 31.2m (i.e. approximately PLN 140m). The transaction is to be carried out with 30% own funds, the remaining 70% will be covered by a loan. The transfer of shares, and thus the finalisation of the transaction is scheduled for 4 January 2021. By that time Fidelta has to meet several conditions, including prolonging the lease agreement with Pliva Hrvatska d.o.o. and signing a conditional lease agreement with MEDI-LAB d.o.o.

Selvita plans further acquisitions

It is safe to say that the first acquisition of Selvita is quite courageous. Fidelta is a leading pre-clinical CRO (Contract Research Organization), providing services in the field of integrated research and development projects for biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, the Selvita report reads. It is worth noting that Fidelta employs a total of over 180 employees, of which over 150 are scientists with many years of experience in drug discovery projects. The company has nearly 6,000 m2 of research space, with the possibility of enlarging it by another 2,000 m2.

Further development of Selvita can be expected. According to Strefa Inwestorow portal, Boguslaw Sieczkowski, President of Selvita, wrote in an investor chat: – The acquisition of Fidelta is a large acquisition. In 2021, we will focus on processes related to the integration of both companies, but we do not rule out another acquisition in 2021 (…). At the moment, we have about 570 employees. Irrespective of our acquisition strategy, Selvita continues to grow through organic growth. We are planning further employment in our laboratories in Krakow, Poznan and Zagreb.

Similar Posts

One Comment

  1. What a great joy in my heart to share this to the entire public on how Dr Osato cure me from herpes1&2 with his herbs, I never believe it will work because the doctors keep saying there is no cure but I was desperate and needed to get this thing out of my body. I saw a comment online testifying how Dr Osato cure her from herpes and hpv and i contact Dr Osato and explain my problem to him and he prepare the cure and send it to me through UPS,which i use it just the way He instructed me and thank God today am a beneficiary to these cure. I went to my doctor for a checkup after 14days of taking the herbs and I did a blood test which i tested Herpes1&2 Negative and my doctor booked me for another appointment after 4 weeks to confirm my result and i retested again after 4 weeks and my result was still Negative and my doctor assured me that the virus is completely gone from my system. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HIV/AIDS and HERPES that Dr Osato took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my Uncle and his wife from HPV. Dr Osato heals with natural herbs. Please i urge you to contact him now through his email address: or WhatsApp him on +2347051705853. His website is and he is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, COLD SORE, CANCER of all kinds,DIABETES and so many other infections.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *