Neomedic Group for sale

Ten post jest także dostępny w języku: polski

The Neomedic Group is looking for a new owner.  Innova Capital, a private equity fund, wants to sell it to a professional investor. The transaction may take place in 2018 or at the beginning of 2019, ISBNews informs. At the end of 2017. ILM Holding SARL held 70% of the shares in Neomedic SA and the remaining 30% was held by private individuals. Innova Capital has been an investor in the Group since 2012.

The Neomedic Group operates a branch network in southern Poland. It has two hospitals in Kraków: the Ujastek obstetrics and gynaecology hospital (with a clinic) and the Topmed one-day surgical hospital. In Nowy Sącz, Neomedic operates the Medikor obstetrics and gynaecology hospital (also with a clinic). According to PMR data, the Ujastek Hospital is one of the largest maternity hospitals in Poland in terms of the number of beds.

In 2017, consolidated revenues of Neomedic SA amounted to PLN 98.7 million, compared to less than PLN 85 million in the previous year. The Group ended 2017 with a profit of PLN 0.8m, while a year earlier it recorded a loss of PLN 5.3m.

Similar Posts

One Comment

  1. Hi everyone, I’m here to give my own verdict about the herbal cure Dr Osato is sending out to people to cure them of Herpes and HIV. Dr Osato herbal medicine is the best remedy for Herpes1&2 and HIV/AIDS, I was a carrier of Herpes and I saw a testimony on Youtube on how Dr Osato cure Herpes with herbs, I decided to have a contact with him and asked him for solutions and he started the remedy for my health and prepare the herbal cure for me and send it to me through UPS and he gave me instructions on how to use it which i rightly followed and after 14days of taking the herbal medicine i went for a blood test and my result was Negative. I waited for 3months to confirm my result before sharing this testimony and also to observe myself if i would have an outbreak and nothing came out from my body, i went for another blood test after 3 months of testing Negative and the result still shows Herpes Negative and my doctor was pretty sure i was totally cured from herpes and he confirm with me that I’m free from herpes. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr Osato herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr Osato and i will not stop publishing his name on the internet because of the good work he did for me, You can contact Dr Osato on email: osatoherbalcure@gmail.com Or you can call and WhatsApp him on +2347051705853. His website is https://osatoherbalcure.wordpress.com

    DOCTOR OSATO CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES-1&2
    3. CANCER OF ALL KINDS
    4. HPV
    5. Hepatitis A,B,C
    6. Diabetes
    7. CHRONIC DISEASE

    Natural remedies for curing HIV/AIDS and Herpes call and whatsapp Dr Osato on +2347051705853 to get your cure and get rid of the virus from your body

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.